Friday, November 2, 2007

Far East Far East!

Preparing to go gai-gai lo.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Its a long time since I last stepped in there. Saw someone familiar when we just reached there. But we didnt make known to each other. HAHA

Had our dinner at Long John. I had been eating fast food for this whole week. Damn. Really must put a stop to it.

He just finish his milk. Have to make him burp before he starts to feel uncomfortable and create a disaster.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

US in the toilet after helping the little prince to change his diapers. Taking care of a child is really not easy.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Aimed on this dress for very long and finally decided to owned it. Yea!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

At last, going back home. Both my arms are real tired by the time I reach home.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My expression looks weird. Cos I was carrying the little prince and Im afraid he might fall. LOL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

See! The little prince is smiling too! He knows that we are taking photo. HAH
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Man Zai Er Gui! HAHAHAHA
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lastly, a decent one.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Back home around 11.30pm.

Tired.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This happen last week. Met up with Jeanne and Chin Yuen to pass them their souvenirs as well as some catching up.

Jeanne took over the wheel after I met her.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Decided to stay put at Coffee Club Express.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So engrossed in looking at the menu.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She can do stupid expressions at times. HAHA
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jeanne & Chin Yuen
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Food.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ours. Its TOO chocolaty that we only finish half of it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Eventually it became Jeanne's toy. She start mixing everything inside and it became like this.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I was the photographer for that day thats why I am not in any of the picture. =)

<3,
Take care my boy.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
3:35 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -