Sunday, November 11, 2007

First time I wake up so early when I slept so late last night. Only manage to conquer a few hrs of sleep and yet not feeling tired. Since I cant get to sleep, I might as well get up cos the more I stay in bed the more lethargic I will feel.

Anyway, just wanna thanks Doro and Qiqi for being there for me when I needed someone. Thanks Gers!

Its always better to depend on gers than to depend on guys.

I cant complain, cos in the first place I cant even compare.

I shall stop being so C****.
Nobody.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
10:30 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -