Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Had been popping by Bugis quite frequently lately. Went there with my family just last week and again yesterday.

I knew Mommy Wong was heading there with her friends yesterday too and I was thinking if I will see her there. Of cos I did! Peeped at my godson too. Hes sleeping la. So CUTE! I was browsing through his pictures yesterday. He really GREW alot. Getting more and more chbby I must say. Cant take my eyes off him. LOL

Chatted alot yesterday. Shopped alot also. Im the Fashion Consultant for that day! HAH. Went home around 6 plus.

My relatives came from Malaysia today and so we had our dinner outside. IMM Fish & Co. 13 of us in total. Overall a hearty dinner. Went Giant after that to get some groceries.

We saw something funny. There was this guy sitting outside Giant sleeping. My uncle's funny too. He went to stood beside him and claimed that hes afraid that guy might fall. OMG! Obviously hes just trying to make fun of that guy. Not long after he began to bent down and continue to squat beside him, keep telling us that hes afraid he might fall. HAHAHAHA

The worst part is when we were gonna leave, he asked us "Then how about him?" We all replied him the same thing which is "Then you continue to accompany him until he wakes up lo, byebye". HAHA. My uncle is damn funny la.

Met Mingyang for movie and supper after that. We watched "Brothers". The show is nice just that the ending is abit abrupt. But overall its still NICE! I love all the actors inside. All soo cool! Especially Andy Lau, Miao Qiao Wei and Huang Ri Hua. Andy Lau acts as a police in the show. A somehow funny police. Miao Qiao Wei is the head of a gangster society. He is so MAN! Huang Ri Hua, he is a very good brother! Sacrifice his life willingly. Aiya, hard to explain to you guys, must go and watch yourself then you will know. HAH

MUST WATCH MUST WATCH! =)

Had supper at the coffeshop oppt my house. Chatted for quite sometime at my house void deck before we part. Reached home not long ago.

All the hardships will be over one day. Must hang in there ya. =)

Prepared.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
3:36 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -