Oh well, had a real bad vomiting session yesterday morning. Wake up every hourly to vomit. I was not even in time to make it to my toilet and I just vomited in my kitchen's sink. Lucky I got my maid's help. Without her I think I'll just vomit straight on the floor. >.<
I practically cried for help when Im vomiting. The feeling is soooo damn uncomfortable la. I totally got no strength to leave my bed or talk after that. Of cos cant make it to work yesterday. Wanna thanks Weijin for helping me to cover my duty. Thanks alot! =)
I managed to wake up in the afternoon feeling much more better to meet Mommy Wong and my godson. I miss him too much la. HAHA
Accompanied her till 4am before I went home cos her hubby was out throughout the night. As a good friend of hers, I stayed on to chit chat with her. We chatted alot. I poured everything out in front of her. Thanks Mich for listening to me.
She feels pitiful for me. But seriously theres nothing she can do for me to help change the current situation. Dont worry la Mich, I know wad Im doing. Im still hanging on there. Lets hope for the best to happen k?
Gonna meet Jacq Jacq later. Long time didnt see her. Shall go and visit her to see how shes doing lately. Hohohoho
Meeting Mr Khoo after that (hopefully). LOL
Ok. I shall update till here cos my stomach is grumbling. Didnt eat anything since I woke up. =|
Love.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 4:33 PM
OWNER
