Friday, November 23, 2007

I've changed the font size of the wordings. Hope you people wont be straining your eyes when reading anymore. Cos I do sometimes especially when it comes to chinese characters. HAHA

Will be away for a dinner in Msia over the weekends. Its another 千人宴, which means 100 tables. The first 千人宴 that I attended was my cousin's wedding. Its really grand I should say. Yea! I can get to see 三舅妈. Miss her LOTS. Will be back on Sun. =)

Went down to Epi just now for some Ipod Touch trainings after work at JE. To know more about the product and things like that. Havent been there for quite long. I got to know that this time its only us again. No I-Shop No Multimedia Integrated. HOHOHO

Sales! Sales! Sales! Commission! Commission! Commission!

Met up with my Mom after her facial and then walked over to Herrand to meet up with the rest for dinner at Village.

Reached home around 10 plus. Last day of work tmr for this week. Next week is another round. Good luck to myself. >.<

Love.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
12:52 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -