I learnt alot from Ming Yang.
Can you feel that Im really tired now. Tired doesnt mean dont love you anymore. Im tired cos I've done wadever I can and we are still at the same place. I seriously have no idea why should I even face your parents, face your friends.
Im sorry but I just cant accept the fact that she still occupies part of your heart when Im just right beside you. Do you know how hurtful it is to hear those things. But I guessed you already forgotten it all. I just dont wanna show it out in front of you. I chose to treat it as nothing not bcos I love my face but bcos I know that even if I show my anger to you, nothing will change too.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 4:53 AM
OWNER
