Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Made another trip down to Epi today for a final briefing on our attire and everything. Saw Uncle Terrance! Finally! He commented that I've changed cos I seldom ask him out for supper lately. Must be I got bf already. HAHA

Oh Uncle Terrance, of cos not. Its due to my busy schedule recently thats why. No time to ask you out for supper. Not that I've changed k? =/

I met 三舅妈 over the weekends. Really miss her LOTS ever since I came back from Taiwan. Still as attached to her as ever. She is so gorgeous that night. Took quite a number of pics with her. Wait till I got hold of it. Will upload them here. =)

Woke up this morning with a pair of goldfish eyes. They look so swollen. Its painful as well. Pain for the whole of today. Luckily it subside as the day passed. Super duper tired. Didnt had a good night sleep last night either.

I dont know how long more can I hold on. But I know I wont give up so easily. I sincerely just hope that things will turn out fine for us.

Love.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
1:41 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -