Yea! Its FINALLY can you imagine when Im just staying nearby. LOL
Its nice but I dont like thier attitude. They give you the "You want to eat just eat, dont wanna eat can just get lost" that kind of attitude. I just merely asked her if she can repack the chilli in another small plastic bag instead of putting it together with the noodle. She just replied with a big "NO". Will it kill her just to repack it?! TSK
I was thinking everything also NO, I wanted to just walk away and eat other things rather than to pay for such service and the time that I had to wait. If its not for the sake of Mr Boy, I will just walked off. >.<
Wad happen next can just be describe in one word.
AWKWARD, AWKWARD and only AWKWARD. =.=
Anyway, hes a loyal fan of my blog. So... I shall not say so much abt him. LOL
Gonna meet Epi's colleagues for dinner later. Need to go prepare now. Bye people.
And yes, I went to check my letter box today while the auntie is still slotting all the letters, but I still hasn't recieve mine yet. Worried. Gonna try again tomorrow. *Cross fingers*
Lets see if we are fated to meet tonight.
Love.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 4:11 PM
OWNER
