Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Taken when hes asleep quite sometime ago though. Soo CUTE la!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Im very tired actually after work, wanted to head back home immediately to rest but still went to meet Mom and cousins at People's Park for dinner. Yea, its an "old people" place BUT theres alot to shop there k! Mom dearest practically change her whole wardrobe today and of cos not forgetting me, her precious daughter. She got me these 3 dresses. WEE~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PRETTY! Love 'em all. She said we can start shopping for our new year clothes. Adding on to it, she mentioned to me that everyday to me is new year cos Im forever buying clothes. LOL

Overall, Im satisfied. =D

Im so in love with 小猪. He really cheers up my day when Im feeling down. No matter how LOW im feeling at times, I will just start laughing at the sight of him. Not exaggerating. I was laughing like mad when I was watching 娱乐百分百 just now. WAHAHAHAHA

Hes always and forever so comical.

I was feeling so lethargic this morning, dont feel like waking up. Anyway, speaking of this morning, it was a "ermm.. ok." scenario. I also dont know how should I put it but its kinda awkward I guess. This shall not happen again.

Some things are better to be left unknown than known. Is it a mistake for knowing it?

Love.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
2:42 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -