Last minute decided to head down to this particular KTV with Leng last sun. Its a newly opened KTV at the old Icon Building oppt Bugis Junction.
So HYGIENIC can!
Their terminal for picking the songs.
So different from other KTVs! Cool!

The Sua-Ku me playing with the machine. LOL
Leng loves this alot. Its so convenient I tell you. No matter where you sit in the room, you will have easy access to the controller. Just like this thing. Its mounted onto the wall. Its located directly oppt the terminal. Those seated in the middle will just use the controller while both sides one is the terminal, the other side is the mounted controller. Soo Soo convenient!!
You can play with the lights inside. Disco.. Stage..
The DISCO light.
Outcome for the STAGE light.
Soft light which is the light for the table top.
Bright. At the top of the mirror.
Mumm - Mumm
Engrossed in our songs. =)


Some miscellaneous pics.


The top song that we sang that day is 一眼瞬间 by 张惠妹 & 萧敬腾. We sang it 10 over times that day. Break record sia. We actually recorded wad we sang. HAHA. Its not good la of cos. I screwed up the last part. LOL
Lets hear it.
The whole song which I screwed up the last part.
This is a better one. =p
Hope those pieces of glass around you wont break. Hehe
That's all folk.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 3:27 AM
OWNER
