Clubbed twice this week. Fun! Fun! But both days are so damn packed la.
Out of all the times that I clubbed, today is the first time I ever experienced pple flighting. And its not only 1 grp. I was so afraid mine will get into a fight as well but lucky they are mature pple. Scare the wits out of me man.
But still wanna thanks Alex. Because of him we've got free entry. HAHA
Singapore is really so small. I was thinking Kok Ann and Willie are in the same company but never did I think that they are actually just sleeping side by side. LOL
Willie was stunned when Eileen showed him the sms. Hah. So Willie, u better dont be so blur and do stupid things again. If not Eileen will know everything. HAHAHAHA
Just finish bathing, Im feeling so awake now. My cough seems to be getting back at me.
Tmr Im gonna be so HOME ALONE.
Love.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 4:15 AM
OWNER
