Thursday, November 29, 2007

Woo Hoo~~~

SIM didnt disappoint me! I recieve their letter today. HOHOHO

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's definitely MINE!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Starting school next year January. Soo looking forward to it. WEEE~~

Went over to babysit my godson on Monday.

Ang-Ge-Ge~ My Handsome Boy!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My throat had been hurting since yesterday la. Irritating! >.<

Scalded my hand just now while cooking my supper. PAIN!

SITEX is on from tmr till sun. Expo Hall 5 & 6. I will be at Hall 6. Do drop by and visit me. WAHAHAHA I can imagine how tired Im gonna be. =|
Tai Tai will be working also. I've got a partner now. At least Im not alone when having lunch. =)
We shall OWN the sales!

I have to reach Expo at 9.30am tmr and I am staying at the other side of Singapore. Hmm Haa. Hope I can wake up tmr. =p

败给你.
Love.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
1:40 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -