Friday, December 14, 2007

Mr Lee is back from Hong Kong. He ring me up yesterday to tell me he was back. So shocked. So I met him for supper to catch up on wad he did in HK despite my tiredness. He went to watch Jay Chou concert in HK. He makes me wanna go and watch also but lucky Im not a fan of him. Hah

Before that, was with Eileen in town. She wanna buy sth but dont dare to buy alone. Ask me to accompany her. We were like browsing through the whole collection looking for the design that we like. I wonder how pple will think. Wanted to actually post the pics of the thing but its abit obseen, so decided not to. LOL

But of course I bought the thing not because of wad it is but because I like the box. I shall dispose off the content inside or use it to sabo other pple then use the beautiful box. Hurhur

Went in to Gucci wanted to browse through their design but to my horros, it gave me an impression of a "marketplace" the moment I stepped in. The bags are like lying all around, consumers are everywhere and its so noisy inside. The sight really changes makes me wonder is Gucci really that high class? Even when Guess is on sale, the place is not that messy as compared to Gucci la. tsk tsk tsk

Settled our dinner at Far East. First time having our dinner there. Still not so bad. Its a restaurant that sells Wanton Mee. But the topping not necessarily have to be wanton. Theres mushroom, chicken cutlet, fish cutlet and others. 5 bucks per set that consist of the main course, a plate of vegetables and a small bowl of soup. Its located on the 5th floor but I forgot the name of the restaurant. Worth giving it a try. =)

Ok. Im back. Was away to eat my "dinner". Fancy eating my dinner at this hour can u imagine. Horrible. Hahahaha

Gonna visit my godson tmr! Soo MISSSS him la! Going back to msia after that till sun before I'll be back.

See ya peepx soon.

Its only the first day..... 3 more days to go.

<3,
g3L

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
2:12 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -