Tuesday, December 4, 2007

SITEX had finally ended. Worked for 3 days instead of 4 cos I was utterly sick on the first day. Had a real bad fever and the next morning my temperature shoot up to 40.1 degree celcius. I was thinking how am I gonna go home like this and hoping that someone would come and fetch me. Just when I was thinking about all this, Jia Chun smsed me saying that he would come and fetch me home. Thank God!

Wanna thanks all my colleagues for the concern. =)

And of cos I receive the care from someone as well. Came over to visit me on Friday. He left home at 8pm and I expect to see him in 10mins time but he didnt. Just when I was wondering why is he taking so long, he appeared with 2 cans of 100 plus claiming that they can cure fever. So cute la! But it was too gassy and my taste bud was down so I only drank abit. Came to fetch me home after work yesterday also. So sweet of him right. I love it! =)

Sales for this time round should be not bad for all I guess. But the food is pathetic like shit. They provide only 1 meal a day and it actually arrives before 2pm. So we would have eaten our lunch by 4pm and we got to starve till the show end everyday. The servings of the food is getting lesser each day at the same time. OMG!

And because the show ended yesterday, and for the 4 days I didnt sleep well, I slept almost for the whole day today. Recuperate some of my sleep. SHIOK! But still feel very tired. >.<

Love Love Love.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
4:47 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -