My days are so fulfilling now ever since he came into my life. He brought alot of happiness as well as care and love to me. Im so happy to have him in my life. <3
On the contrary, Im so not happy with my current working environment. I simple hate hypocrites. But wad can you do when you are working in a "Only Ladies Are Allowed" company? Gossips will increase like nobody's business.
Im currently working at this particular branch which is under this manager, she's just plain f***ed up. Not comfortable working under her and this branch is so far form my place somemore. Just endure and I'll be back to my old branch, but I doubt I'll be happy either no doubt I like the manager over there but haiz...
I just dont like this kinda feeling. I dont like to be unhappy.
Wads life?
gel
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 12:13 AM
OWNER
