The past week was adventurous I think. Spent my New Year Eve with my boy, JY, Clara and Kok Ann. Went to Beach Road to eat Korean Steamboat though it was not very nice. =x Then after that we started out disastrous journey which is "A Walk to Marina".
Apparently, we started off with a smooth journey until we reach a dead end that we have to travel on grass in order to get out of it. I was in my heels that time somemore can. Hurts like dont know wad. Blisters just grew like nobody's business.
After a few metres, we finally reach Marina Square. Found a spot and settled down to wait for the fireworks. The long awaited moment finally arrived. Trust me, the fireworks are real beautiful! They just coloured the sky so beautifully as though they were gonna drop on you. This is the first time I watch fireworks with baby and I know there will definitely be more. =D
Headed straight home after that as we need to fetch Rebecca from the airport. Guess she really enjoyed herself very much there. Somehow I can sense how she feels when I see her tears rolling down. But I know both of them can conquer it.
Had our super late supper after that then back home to sleep. So.. that's how I spent my New Year's Eve. Its simple, but I enjoyed it.
Just got back from home not long ago from Clara's house. Went over to her house to played with her Nintendo-Wii. Its so FUN can!
I never knew that I can be so PRO in BOWLING! HAHAHAHA
We shall save money and get it ya baby! So that I can train and win u in all the games. Hohohoho
School's starting next week. Means lesser fun, lesser enjoyment, lesser night lifes..... =(
Can only think of all these to update at the moment. will update when I recall more.
Tmr gonna work, I shall fly now. Goodnight all.
Love.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 5:06 AM
OWNER
