Visited Sentosa with Baby and friends today. Its the first time driving a "lorry" into Sentosa for him and also my first time sitting in one and travels into Sentosa. But its fun though. A different feeling for a start. Hah
Played volleyball, sun-tanning. All of us had fun. But all good things come to an end. It started to rain halfway through. So everyone of us went washing up then headed Bugis for dinner. And then sth embarrassing happen halfway while we were still eating. All eyes were on us at that moment. Super paiseh. @_@
Went for another round of Pool/Billiard session after dinner. But all of us were already quite shag by that time. Proceed home straight after that. So that marks the end of our outing for today. =)
Shall upload the photos after I've edited all of them ya. Hee
6th January.
Its a special date for Baby and I.
Right Baby? WAHAHAHA
Love.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 3:29 AM
OWNER
