
L is the greatest crime-fighting genius the world has ever known. He proved without a doubt, that fellow genius Yagami Light is KIRA, but at a terrible price. Now with only 23 days to live, and without his trusty partner Watari, L must solve the new case before he runs out of time.
Watched this show with baby today. Its a nice show indeed! I fell in love with the character L. What amazed me of him is his fantastic brain. Forever planning so much ahead of time. A genius I must say! He is also such a nice and great guy in the show. Go to the extend of sacrificing his own live to save the world. I was so touched by his actions that it led me to tear until I west my own clothes towards the end of the show. HAHA. But its worth the money! Please go and watch my friends.
Met HY and Rebecca after our movie to have our supper at Bt Timah. And then home sweet home. Started on my essay, finished almost half of it. Which means another 500 odd words to go. Argh. I really hate essay writing. If only this essay can pass without referencing, I would have get it done long time ago. >.<
Time to sleep.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 5:38 AM
OWNER
