The past few weeks for me are fine. Celebrated our 1st month, followed by CNY then Valentines' Day. I enjoyed it all. Wee~ Pictures to be posted up after I've finish editing all of them. Some of them are like last month's photos and I've yet to go and edit. haha
Assignments are coming in, Im gonna start to get busy with my school work. I have to write a 1000 word essay. Hope I can do a great job for that. >.<
As for work, I will be going back to JE branch and work. So happy! Staying at SBW is just simply a mentally torture for me. At least back to JE I can get to see my old collegues, the familiar faces as well as the familiar working environment and most importantly, its near my house. Wahahaha
Sometimes I do wonder, am I really that narrow-minded or Im just asking for too much. Im still me. Im all along like that. I didnt change at all. But now I realise "Status" does make a difference. But on the other hand, it makes no difference to me. When you just a nobody to someone, you cant ask for much, all you can do is just to swallow all the unhappiness and sorrows cos you brought it upon yourself, in another words, "you deserve it".
But when you become a somebody to someone, you can voice out all your unhappiness so that he can understand you, know why you are so unhappy and try to solve the problem. You can ask for more from that someone and that you can start to have high expectation on him.
For me, be it Im still a nobody or Im already a somebody, I can only swallow all the unhappinness and sorrows. Just hope that my stomach wont go too bloated and explode one day. I cant imgaine wads gonna happen after that. From now on, I'll just keep my mouth shut.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 5:39 AM
OWNER
