Just completed my OB assignment. Finally! I've been sitting in front of the com since 1am. Having a headache now. Been sleeping late these few nights. My panda eyes are getting serious. >.<
Baby is going for an interview tmr. Although I will be very happy that he had got a job if the interview tmr is successful, but at the same time I wouldnt want him to be tied down by his job. =( Once he had got a job, it means that we will have lesser time for each other. Haiz.
Nevertheless, I will still wish him all the best for his interview tmr. Faster get his job, so that he can move a step forward towards his 300k target and he can marry me! HOHOHOHO *daydreaming*
I need my beauty sleep.
Love.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 4:40 AM
OWNER
