Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So many happy things happened lately. Firstly, my da sao is finally pregnant. Congratulations to her. Trying hard for so many months. Dont have to be so stress anymore. =)

Secondly, my daddy just strike 4D! We all had a fair share of it. HAHA.

Hoping for more happy things to happen.

My assignments is due on the 29th feb and yet I havent get started on it. Haiz. A thousand word essay. Which means I have to squeeze out a thousand words to write. Not easy for me man. Wish me luck.

This photos were taken long ago. But because Im a very busy lady, and so the pictures are only being load up now. haha

These are some photos taken when we had our dinner in town.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just when my smile was so pretty, I dont know wads wrong with the camara man. -.-
Photobucket

The ladies.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The guys.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here Comes VDay!

Check out this Vain Pot!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ta-Daa!
Photobucket

My VDay Gifts. =D
Photobucket

Here we go!
Photobucket

Self-entertaining on the way. hohoho
Photobucket

I do have my fair share of unglam-ness. WAHAHA
Photobucket

A snapshot while eating..
Photobucket

Fingers' lickin good. Yummy!
Photobucket

Ummm?
Photobucket

Happy Valentines' Day Baby!
Photobucket

That's all folks.

Gdnite.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
5:25 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -