Thursday, March 27, 2008

I am "supposed" to voice out all my unhappiness. The first few times I did and it all ended up with a big quarreling session so I decided not to after the last time. My intention was actually to prevent all these quarreling stuff and ended up so unhappy but once again, I was urged to do so again after sometime. I thought I will get some understanding this time but the ans was "NO". We ended up quarreling AGAIN!

But Im smart this time, I refrain myself from shouting, I just merely raised my voice because I know it was useless to shout at someone who is so not understanding and do things that only he himself can do but not the others. =)

Mr Khoo, so should I just keep quiet and swallow all the unhappiness next time or u still want me to voice it out and cause unhappiness to both parties? Its your choice.

You can choose to let me keep quiet and swallow everything so that your mood wont be affected by me or you can choose to ask me to show out my unhappiness and affect your mood and have a hard time coaxing me. You choose yourself.

I just wanted you to INFORM me thats all, is it too much that Im asking? Is it very troublesome to pick up your phone and call me or msg me? I just dont like the feeling of not knowing things beforehand UNLESS it is a surprise but I dont think the incident just now its a surprise right? Just like you wont like the idea of me not informing you my whereabouts too right? Is the same logic.

Is not that I take this small issue very seriously. Everyone got their own preference. You cant expect everyone to be like you. Just like you are very sensitive when it comes to money issue but Im not. Likewise, I mind alot about not knowing things beforehand but you think that its not something serious.

Seriously, this kinda of feeling is FUCKED UP, and Im sure you get to feel it yourself before too.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
12:38 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -