Sunday, March 9, 2008

My 21st is coming. Can't I just be demanding just this once. I had already put up with certain things you did just not to stir up unnecessary disputes yet I still get nonsense from you.

Just because she listens more to you, just because she knows how to boot lick and that makes you dote on her more. Then I got nothing much to say. All the things that you are doing will only me think of Papa even more.

Suddenly I miss my dad so much that I cried in the toilet while I was having my bath just now. So depress that he cant celebrate my 21st birthday with me. He cant see me becoming an adult.

The one and only one in my heart forever,
My dearest Dad.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
12:13 PM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -