No matter where I am I will always think of you. No matter what I had ate that is nice I would always buy a share for you to try, even for your family. No matter which place where I've been to which I feel that it is interesting, I would thought of bringing you there. But where am I in your heart? Its always your friend that come first.
You got the whole of ytd to go out with your friend but you chose today when you know that I will be back. And for your information, your house is not the only hang out place for us. There are many many more out there. If you dont wish to go anywhere except your place you just inform me, then I would rather we not go out and stay at each others house, Im sure you will also feel that HOME is still the best place. I can tell you that I feel the same way too.
I know you did called me but just couldn't get me. This is not the issue Im angry about. And DONT ALWAYS ASSUME. Cannot get me doesnt mean that I wont be back in Singapore. This is not the first time please. I've met with this kind of incident for at least 3 times. You expect me to wait for you everytime I can only tell you Im very tired of waiting. In fact, Im a super duper impatient person.
Im not trying to say that you cant treat your friends good but please do it only in the right situation. Not that you dont know I will be back in Singapore today but u still went shead and go out with your friends. Why didnt you wanna go out with him ytd?! Moreover when I called you, you havent even start playing. Why did you insist on continue playing when I told you that Im already in Singapore?!
Save on your "miss you" messages next time when you dont even feel it or rather when it is just a routine for you to send me. I only need it when you really do feel that way. Just tell me if you really think that your friends are more important than me at least Im prepared to face any consequences. Dont tell me you dote on me so much but your actions do not come hand in hand with what you say.
Im just trying to point out to you what is the problem this time cos we just cant come to a conclusion over the phone. So please go and think over whose in the wrong this time.
Its time for you to grow up.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 1:20 AM
OWNER
