Thursday, May 29, 2008
Its my graduation as well as my sis today. Finally got my diploma cert. Photos to be post up after they are being edited.

Im hooked to thos game recently. Its something like puzzle bubble just that the way the balls are formed is like a snake. It will glide through the screen and you need to join 3 of the same colours together to make them disappear. Its much more fun that puzzle bubble cos theres alot of bonus inside like making the speed slower, a beam of light will appear to help you in the accuracy in shooting the ball etc etc. Its a highly recommended game. But, people with weak heart please refrain from playing please. =)
I've just typed a whole chunk of words but I choose not to publish it. Shall see how.
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 2:17 AM