Guess wads the next thing I see on my screen?! It prompt me with all these options, "Burn CD", "Open Writable CD folder", "Burn an audio CD", "Add Files" and bla bla bla. I thought its some reading error so I open the folder but I still see nothing. Please ask the "Author" who burn this cd why? Huh, Miss Jacqueline Koh, blur till like that sia. I msged her in the middle of the night 3+am and I told her that the CD she pass to me was empty, she can still reply me with "huh, empty?" OMG! WAKE UP Miss Koh, how are u gonna teach your students like that?! Wahahahahahaha
ok, enough of the rambling part. Wheee~
I've decided to stop studying no doubt I've already completed 1 sem. But it's just 1 sem, Im still in time to pull myself out of the hole. Its a total waste of time plan. Hereby, I warn those who are comtemplating to taking full time course in SIM, if you really think you have the whole world's time then please go ahead, if not please choose to take up part time course and work full time. This way, you can earn money and get your degree at the same time without wasting 3 years of your time.
Luckily I found someone who can study together with me. Yes, is Miss Jacqueline Koh again!!! Dont know why the whole post is talking about her today. HAHA Anyway, Im still waiting for her to decide on wad course she wanna study and we can proceed for enrolment. Yea!
Looking at the current situation, seems like we've both found our Mr Right ya? ThoughI dont really know him well but from wad I've read from your blog, you're kinda blissful when with him and that's a good thing. So far, from wad I know, he's the first one who can 见人, cos he is the first one you declare he's your bf to your parents. Meet the parents session somemore sia someone. HAHAHHA
Of cos I feel happy for you, please dont feel that Im making fun of you ah. Very long didnt go and read your blog, happen to pop by today and saw how blissful you are. HAH You dont have to worry about me also la cos my boy treats me very good also just that hes naughty at times and he just make me wanna strangle him thats all, nothing much. =x But all the love he had shower me with is enough to make me forget about his naughty-ness. Hee
Same goes to Mommy Mich and Eileen. For Michelle, you had already have a family of your own, hope that you can get out of the "Black House" soon and get a shelter on your own. I really have to work hard before I can build a small family of my own.
As for Eileen, forget the past and hurry find your Mr Right. I've calculated for you already, He is gonna appear soon. Wait patiently! HAHA Meet up for clubbing session one day ya. I want ZOUK! Double O too much Ah nehs la! EEKS
祝你们永远幸福快乐! =)
Love,
-gel-
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 1:42 AM
OWNER
