Friday, June 6, 2008

Im leaving for Hokkaido in 5hrs time but theres no excitement in me at all.

Anyway, goodbye my friends, see you guys when Im back. =)

I thought we will not be able to meet for a week and u will have lots to tell me but from what I see, you have more things to share with your friends that you can meet everyday than to me. You can even fell asleep while talking over the phone with me. Am I really that unimportant to you?

I dont even have a chance to have a heart to heart talk with you before I leave. The only time that you can spent with me you rather gave it to your friends.

Disappointed, Speechless.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
3:00 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -