Thursday, June 5, 2008

I've always had fun clubbing on Wednesday nights at Zouk but this time is EXCEPTIONAL. Totally f***ed up this time. You can use whatever negative words you can think of to describe my day. I never even get a second to enjoy Mambo music tonight and whats more is I keep seeing things that I cant tolerate. Phuture was soo damn packed like as if it is free entry for guys. Once I stepped into Phuture dance floor, an anonymous just touched my thigh before I could do anything, and this totally spoils my mood when I've not even start to go into the dance floor.

Im already very pissed with my cousin's matter hoping that I will have fun in Zouk but never did I think that it is the opposite. Its been so long ever since I went to Zouk specially for Mumbo and today is a rare chance that I can enjoy Mambo but it turn out like that. Not in the mood to take photo, dance, drink AT ALL. I literally just SLEEP in Phuture.

Talking abt it makes my blood boils.

F***ING PISSED. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
1:59 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -