Thursday, July 24, 2008

:: Hokkaido Trip ::
:: 6 June 2008 ::

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Time for sceneries!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Pause for desert. yum yum~~
Photobucket

We shall continue...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The scorching SUN.
Photobucket

When the dawn comes...
Photobucket

Nikko Hotel Room 508.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Butt Washing Remote. You can adjust the temperature of the seat as well! Isn't it cool!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Cosy beds.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Theres only one pathetic convenient stall opposite the hotel and so we went in to kill some time as it was only 8+ pm local time.
Photobucket

Cute packaging right?
Photobucket

Guess wads this inside this vending machine? I didnt take a closeup of it but if you can see its actually selling CIGARETTES!!
Photobucket

Yukata.. if i didnt get the spelling wrong. Its actually the simplified version of their Kimono.
Photobucket

Me wearing it just for photo taking. It can be quite hot to wear it to slp.
Photobucket

End of Day 1. Xing Zuan, I know your neck is very long already. haha. This is only Day 1 eh. I still got 6 days to go. haha, be patient with me ah. =)

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
2:34 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -