Sunday, October 19, 2008

Finally I CLUB!

With Tai Tai and Wen Hong this time round. I have to admit that it was not fun in the beginning part but it was totally a different thing when the needle of the clock reach 1am can! The songs that are being played gets nicer and nicer. It just simply spice up my dancing cells to follow the music and dance. And as we dance, our grp of pple gets bigger and bigger. HAHAHA

Indeed, we danced for a few hours NON-STOP! And after the long session of dancing, I realised that I've grow old. Cos my feet and stomach cramp like shit after the whole thing. I totally cant walk without holding on to something. Oh, wad a weakling I am.

But its ok, there will be more chances in the future for me to train my stamina back! WAHAHAHA Next up will be Saturday Night @ DBL O MAMBO NIGHT!!! WOO-HOOOO

Back to tonigh's clubbing session, I notice theres alot of funny pple around us. Firstly, theres this PERVERT who keep following me for the whole night. Keep wanting to attract my attention to the extend of tapping onto my hand several times when Im already surrounded by all my friends. But of cos, I kept my eyes away from him, and that left him with no choice but to go away.

After that was this lady who kissed with 3 different guys but of the same grp of friends. Isn't it amazing. All the 3 guys looked alike to me meaning they are of the same "pattern". OPPS =X
Wads more stunning is they can still snatch the girl infront of each other wanting the girl to be thiers instead. The girl just continue to dance and kiss with all the 3 different guys. I can only say that she must be out of her mind, same goes to those guys, cos the girl is not even pretty in the first place, which if you think back, the rest of their friends can be just trying to make fun of the ger. Pity her.

Lastly, its about this caucasian. He looks young to me la. We thought today's music will stop at 4am but who knows the music didnt stop, and this caucasian dunno gone crazy or wad, suddenly, just trying to force his way through into our space but he was stopped by my friend. As usual, he was not happy and wanted to fight with my friend. So to prevent any fight to start, We left at 4am.

OMG!

Photobucket

NG!
Photobucket

AGAIN!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Goodnight loves.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
5:56 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -