Friday, October 3, 2008

I wanna thank:
  • my mom, sis and shark for putting in effort to make me smile so that I can get over everything sooner.
  • mommy, for comforting me and cooking what I love to eat for me to eat happily.
  • tai tai, who is always there for me when anything happened.
  • my TV, which is broadcasting what I like to watch non stop so that I can stop thinking about it.
  • my pillow, for absorbing all my tears when its flowing.
  • lastly all my friends, who will get to know it sooner or later.
My hp no longer ring with incoming "My Handsome Baby" messages and calls
No more my precious gal
No more night chats
No more movies
No more anniversary
No more valentine
No more sweet talks
No more memories...

Havent been through this incident, I wouldnt know how much you mean to me
. ♥

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
1:16 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -