I just came back from a 5 days tour around Malaysia. Haha
First stop was Malacca. Wanted to get a set of Kerbaya (i know Im crazy over Little Nyonya) there but didnt have the chance. Such a waste. Initially, had the intention to wear it for chinese new year. Maybe I will try to get one in sg. HAHAHA
Stayed one night there then head off to Cameron Highland early the next morning. Visited the tea plantation, Rose Valley, Cactus plantation as well. Had steamboat for dinner at night. Delicious!!
But the lodging for that night is abit disastrous. Couldnt get to sleep for the whole night. And the toilet! The water pipes are all linked, and so if the water is running for one of the toilets, the other toilets will have no water and no hot water. No HOT water how to bathe in Cameron Highland!!! It's like HELL but the place is quite nice though. It's very country-like.
The third day went down to KL for shopping session. Not alot of things bought but had a great time there. Stayed in a hotel where my mom's friend is working as a GM there. Needless to say, of cos we got a discount in the room charges. We stayed on the same storey as her. The hotel room is superb can! A Samsung LCD TV in every room. *THUMBS UP* I will choose to stay there AGAIN if I were to visit KL in the future!
Yea! Finally! Up to Genting on the fourth day. I did my count down in the Casino. Didnt even realise it was already 12 midnight when the pple are counting down. Won abit thought not alot. I must look up to shark. He really got the guts to gamble man and so that explain him being the big winner this time round. Stayed in the casino till 5am the next morning, slept till 11 plus and then head back to sg. All of us are damn tired now.
For those who sent me christmas wishes, sorry for not being able to reply cos Im away from town. Hereby, a very BIG
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!!!
Next will be New Year! Hope all my friends will enjoy themselves and their dreams will come true.
Byeee~~~
Merry xmas to you, hope everything is fine for you...
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 12:09 AM
OWNER
