Can't you see that I'm having a hard time to get through this?
Can't you see that I want to have a good talk with you?
Can't you see that I really wanna treat you like before but I can't cos I know I won't treat you solely as normal friends. Not that I dont wanna treat you like before, I will. But please give me time to forget our everything so that we can be very happy from then as you dont have to be afraid of me getting the wrong idea anymore. I've already accept the fact that we are through but nevertheless.....
I know Im useless. I didnt mean to treat you this way all along. I have no choice but to be hard on myself. Please forgive me.
好想再听到你叫我一声 "Ger".....
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 4:23 AM
OWNER
