Wednesday, December 10, 2008

:: Sentosa ::
:: 6th December 2008 ::

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's nothing wrong with the bread.. Im puzzled as to why am I having such expression too.. ???
Photobucket

We met this cute little Thomas there. Isn't he lovely?? He had such a "SUNNY" smile..... Loving him dip dip.
Photobucket

Trying to get him over... hehehe
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dinner at Chomp Chomp after that. Aaron came to meet us and here comes the Mahjong showdown. I won 30 bucks!!! Wahahahahaha But halfway through I keep falling asleep. All of us were exhausted after a long day, plus the previous night we met up at Holland V for supper till 2am somemore.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were all dead beat by then.

Its been a week since we last contact. How have you been doing? =)

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
1:43 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -