Im back from Bangkok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had a great time there especially with that crazy ger around. We had a great time there with each other's company. We really do shop till we drop dead. Bought back damn alot of things. Practically the whole Bangkok I tell you. And neither of us stop each other from buying. That results in us spending even more.
We are like keep changing the extra cash that we brought there and not enough still. Last alternative, draw from ATM. So PROUD of ourself! HAHA
Bangkok is really a shopping paradise. We can buy in almost every shop. Spend like thousands of baht in one shop. The most things we brought back is not clothes but BAGS. The bags are super pretty la! Wait for me to post up the pictures ya.
The last day we are left with not much money so we decided to head to the airport earlier to avoid jams and also to stop us from spending again. But! Guess wad?! We each bought a Long Champ bag in the airport!!!!!! LOL
The shopping genes are just in WOMEN. HOHOHO
Got to go. Still need to work later in the morning. The crazy ger got half day leave somemore. Lucky her. If I continue to take leave somemore, I'll be jobless in no time to come.
Ciao~~~
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 2:50 AM
OWNER
