Monday, January 5, 2009

Heyo!

Just came back from Genting (Ya, again!). Dropped by Malacca (i know its again! HAH) on our way back cos I was very bu gan yuan I didnt got my Kerbaya the previous week I went. And Yes! I finally got it. Initially Im the only one who wanted to buy it. But ultimately, my mom, my ah kim, my sis and cousin all bought a set and mine was the cheapest in the end. Some of theirs are even made to measure plus the picture does count thats thats why the price is abit more steep than mine. A combi of yellow top, orange sarong. Pretty! Will wear it for CNY. Didnt get to take a picture of it. Shall post it up when I got the photo. So happy, finally got it! =D

Started my first day of work last fri. It was indeed a very busy day. The collegues there are all very nice people. Help me with all that I dont know. And of cos, my handsome boss, is not a bad person afterall. Very looking forward to working with him although I know I will be very busy working under him.

What I did for him for the first day was to scan his namecards into a system and you know what. It is a quite smart system. It can read whatever details that is on the card and sort it our accordingly to the fields like Name, Company, Main Line, DID etc etc. Smart right?! The system really saves me from alot of typing. But smart systems do have bugs at times. It cant really read those words when the background of the namecards is dark in colour. Here comes the troublesome part. I have to type in the fields one by one. And he really got a whole lot of namecards for me to scan man. But the good thing is he gave me one week to accomplish this task which is more than enough for me. =)

Tomorrow will be the second day of work, then the third day and the fourth day, and OFFFFF i go for my long awaited holiday. YES! It will be a heart felt shopping trip for me. No doubt the place is abit messy right now, hopefully it will recover very soon before I go there so that my mom wont be so worried for me. Keep nagging me these few days, asking me to watch the news and all that. Haiz~~~

How to make her stop worrying for me? HAHA

I will be fine mom, dont worry so much for me. Will call you every night to keep your mind at ease k?

Got to sleep now.

Goodnight my friends.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
1:37 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -