I thought I can forget him gradually. Indeed it works for a period of time. But recently, I just feel that it is coming back to haunt me, which Im very afraid of. I dont want it to come back.
My heart broke when I saw Auntie cried with me, it shattered even more when I heard the things she said. She dote on me so much so that she can even say things like her son is useless, ask me to look for better guys outside, say that she dont have that kind of blessings to have me as her daughter-in-law kinda thing. I sincerely felt very touched when she said all those things. And also Eve, I will forever miss her and Adam. The whole family just treats me as one of theirs. Really cant bear to leave them.
Guess CNY will be the last time Im gonna meet them.
Please forgive me for:
not wanting to contact you
for not replying to your sms
for not replying you in msn
for not answering your call
How would I wont wanna do all these when I love you so much. I just simply cant express my love for you anymore. And by doing all these, Im trying to protect you. Hope you can understand. It pains me to resort to doing all this.
ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Feel like killing myself straight away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @ 4:25 AM
OWNER
