Saturday, April 25, 2009

I thought I've given up or at least on the way reaching there. Why does my heart still aches when Im not invited for any of his outings? My tears actually just flow down so naturally like water tap just now while on the car.

But luckily, it wasnt noticed. Thanks HY and Reb for the constant invitation. Not that I dont wanna go, but I cant. My presence will just be a hindrance to him. Guess today I've been irritating enough to pissed him off. I didnt mean it but I just couldnt control.

Thank god that my work is starting on Mon. At the very least when I've got something to get busy with, I wont think so much or rather wont have the time to think about other things. And most importantly, work can make me tired, and that puts me to sleep easily.

I seriously need to get out of this.

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
11:25 PM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -