Monday, March 8, 2010

It's been almost a year since I last update this blog. I wonder if there is still people reading. But i hope no one remembers this blog of mine so that I can pour everything here.

Many things happened within this year.

Happy moments... Sad moments... It's uncountable...

Recently, my mom had done something which I couldn't bring myself to forgive her unless she make up for it. She is still my mom afterall yet I just dont agree to the thing that she had done. I dont know what to do.......

And after so long, everything is still stagnant there. I've decided to tell a lie. I have no idea if Im right by doing this. But i really hope everything will change for the better after some time.

To you my love:

You have always been the only one in my heart ever since we last got together. My heart is very small, totally got no extra space to contain another person. I really wish that you can see my sincerity for you from all the things that I've done throughout this one year plus.

I know that there are many girls out there who are mesmerized by you and you've got alot of choice to choose from. But is there any girl that can still love you as much and do as much for you even after breaking up? Is there any other girls whom can understand you as well as me?

- How frequent you need massage?
- What kind of food you like?
- What kind of clothes you wear?
- What material of boxer you prefer?
- What is the size of your top and bottom?
- What kind of hobbies you have?
- What is your lifestyle?
.
.
.
.

I have the perfect answer to every of the question mentioned above. Please find someone that can surpassed me else I wont give up though to you I might have already given up. But I've not.

Just wanna let you know that even thought so much had happened within this one year plus and many things had changed, the only thing that hasn't change is my love for you. I swear that it had never even dropped a single bit and instead, it is increasing everyday.

I really do hope that that day will come. I promise to give you all the love that I have and cherish you until my last breath.

With Love,
Gel

I Am So In Love With You
♥ g 3 L ♥ reminisced @
12:41 AM


OWNER

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Angeline Tang
- g 3 L -
22
Aries
Kaplan (Marketing)


LOVIES



You
Shopping
Travelling


WANTS



LV
Watch
Money
Handphone
Nintendo-Wii
Taiwan
Camera
Companion (Mini Schnauzer)


RANT IT






- g 3 L -